Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mythical Creatures : The Loch Ness Monster

Hay, so earlier I was  just thinking about how interested I am about Mythical Creatures ( Makes scary noise) so I thought that I could make it a thing, so today I'm gonna do one of the most known creature, The Loch Ness Monster.

I've seen some realistic pictures like.....





Some really unrealistic ones like..........




And some that are other animals or things like...........


This one, is an elephant with half of his head out of the water.



And I think that that one is a lady with a pram.


Here is a website telling you more about her:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster


Just to let you know I don't own these pictures.


If anyone has any info about this creature please write in the comments.


See you soon over the moon!
























No comments:

Post a Comment