Monday 19 December 2011

CHRISTMAS!

In my last post I said that I am going on holiday for Christmas and now I am gonna tell you a bit more about it, urrmm, yeah hope you enjoy!!


The place looks nice from what I've seen and on Christmas there is lots of nice things to do so that will be really fun when we go.


We are going for a week over Christmas 21st - 28th and that is almost today it is the 19th, Monday, that means we are going on Wednesday. Awkward turtle....


Not sure where that came from....


Cheese pie and vegetarian gravy falalalalalalalala...


Weird I guess I don't have much to say....


Awkward saying goodbye is hard urrrm .....




Goodbye!

Oh guess it was actually easy.....



2 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas Kizzy and lots of fun on your holiday & hope to see you again soon
    Lot's of love from us all
    Helen, Matt, Sam, Hanna & Jack
    xx

    ReplyDelete