Friday 26 August 2011

Neon Nails set!!!

Hi! Kezia here from A Calm Zoned Kid and before I do anything I want to apoligies because I havn't done a post for a very, VERY long time but I have a reason why though... it is because my laptop went all silly and in a way sort of broke but I have well am using a different one know so 'tis all good.

I am doing a reveiw for a set of Nail farnish that I got in a magazine and  a little bit above you can see what it looks like when you get it.

It two nail polishes and am going to do a bit about each one and I hope you enjoy........

Shocking Pink Polish:

This colour is a very dark pink but it looks great on the nails. It goes on very smoothly and is maybe my favourite. 


 4 and 3/4 Stars!







Electric Orange Polish:

Again this is a great polish I love lots but there is one problem I have found and that is when you take it of it leaves your nails still bright orange! So yeah it would be best if you had an bottom layer so it doesn't leave your nails still an orange colour.

                                                                                  4 stars!




Realy lovely set and I hope I am going to use more often then I do with any other of Nail Polishes. I love the cool slogan they have:

Neon nails
nails that pop!

The set also comes with an realy cool and sparkly  nail file that I also love!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bye peoples I will write again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment: