Tuesday 11 January 2011

Letter to my babyself.

Dear baby me,

I am sending you a letter so you can know what you have to look forward to in the future.

Well the first thing I have to say to you (or should I say me.) is that you are going to have a wonderful family that will look after you, keep you safe and love you more than the world.

And also in 2009 you are going to be blessed by a cute, handsome and  fab  baby brother named Freddy. And you will be proud of him like I am now. You will be proud because he will crawl, walk and talk.

You will have a compitition crazy mum!

A songwriter sister Ella.

A funny sister Megan and a funny brother Joey.

A Undeescriable Dad.

And .....well I have already  told you about Freddy.




this is you (again should I say me.).

From older me

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful post Kizzy. I love you so much. I loved baby you and big you. And I will love every single even bigger you forever more! xxx

    ReplyDelete